Guy: “Girls who have studied literature can never fall in love”
Girl: “Of course they can, the only problem is, they fall in love with fictional men, who don’t exist anymore!”
It cannot get truer than this, when I sit and think what kind of a guy I would like to be with for the rest of my life…what kind of guy would I fall in love with…it’s the hardest thing to do! The more I think, the more I feel like I am looking for a miracle. I think the age we are at, everyone would be able to empathize with me. So let’s get it right (or at least try)
Presenting, 21 things I am looking for 😉 Someone who…
1. Can handle my craziness (or be crazier)
2. Is my best friend before anything else 😀
3. Can make me smile & will do whatever it takes to bring it on my face…n vice verse of course 😀
4. DREAMS & believes in my dreams too!
5. Never ever thinks of letting me go
6. Can handle me at my worst!
7. Gives me small surprises every now & then 😉
8. BIG surprises sometimes as well 😀
9. Flirts with me…keeps the spark alive!
10. You Complete Me…I mean who doesn’t want this?
11. Wants to travel the world with me!
12. Says “I love you!” & means it
13. Treats me like an equal
14. Can act like a kid with me & has no qualms admitting that he needs me as well
15. Loves his family, n mine too
16. Remembers everything – the smallest of details
17. Sometimes would open the door for me, appreciate me, compliment me…sometimes chivalry is needed
18. Respects and understands – the relationship, the boundaries, etc. etc.
19. Accepts mistakes – his and mine
20. Accepts me the way I am and is actually proud of it!
21. Finally, someone who trusts me, has a good sense of humor, reads, enjoys my company, wants to go out of the way for me, shares everything and is comfortable in being his own self!
These are a lot of expectations and I totally understand that. I also accept that I should have all these traits too, if I expect them in him. But I also believe in the concept that –
You should always aim for the moon, so that even if you don’t get there, you will land up somewhere among the stars 😉
Hope you enjoyed reading…all in good spirits, guys!
P.s.- Gif credits – all over google!