Quarter-life crisis is what I would call my current situation!
It’s funny, difficult, scary, sad, happy – all at the same time! But CONFUSED for sure! I wonder sometimes – why can’t I be that person, who knows exactly what she wants in life – and go and get it. But the truth is, I’m still figuring life out
While I am in the process of learning, lets see the lessons learnt till now-
- People change – not everyone is a real friend
- You don’t have to do something you don’t want to
- Go with your gut – it’s usually correct
- Stand up for what you Believe!
- No matter what you study, however good or bad your result was – you can end up doing something totally different
- Masters is over-rated – job experience is the real deal
- There is no right age to get married
- There is no right guy to get married to either 😛
- Everybody comes to a point where they practically hate their own life
- Anybody can make mistakes – it’s allowed
- You can be confused about anything and everything – it’s ok
- There are a lot of jerks out there (including exes :))
- Not all exes are jerks – you can be friends with them
- No point to keep explaining yourself – people usually believe what they want to anyway
- There is a thin line between learning to let go and holding on
- The only person you should keep as priority is you – with family a close second
- The only thing you should chase is happiness
- You have to be your own best friend
- TRAVEL is highly under-rated, it’s never enough
- Always listen to both sides of a story
- Nobody fits in
- Always keep one passion alive – would be the best stress buster ever
- Playing by the rules can be very monotonous
- Know your limits – set them for yourself
- The social-media life of people can be totally different from their real life
- Never stop believing in miracles
Oh ya! Never forget one golden rule – You are not as old as you think 😛 This is the youngest you will ever be!
This one is for everybody who has been a part of my life – ever. Thank you, for all the experiences. It really is, about the journey and not the destination – and every journey has some bumps, ups and downs! Still trying to figure out where I have to reach but I surely will get there.