Quarter-life crisis is what I would call my current situation!
It’s funny, difficult, scary, sad, happy – all at the same time! But CONFUSED for sure! I wonder sometimes – why can’t I be that person, who knows exactly what she wants in life – and go and get it. But the truth is, I’m still figuring life out
While I am in the process of learning, lets see the lessons learnt till now-
- People change – not everyone is a real friend
- You don’t have to do something you don’t want to
- Go with your gut – it’s usually correct
- Stand up for what you Believe!
- No matter what you study, however good or bad your result was – you can end up doing something totally different
- Masters is over-rated – job experience is the real deal
- There is no right age to get married
- There is no right guy to get married to either 😛
- Everybody comes to a point where they practically hate their own life
- Anybody can make mistakes – it’s allowed
- You can be confused about anything and everything – it’s ok
- There are a lot of jerks out there (including exes :))
- Not all exes are jerks – you can be friends with them
- No point to keep explaining yourself – people usually believe what they want to anyway
- There is a thin line between learning to let go and holding on
- The only person you should keep as priority is you – with family a close second
- The only thing you should chase is happiness
- You have to be your own best friend
- TRAVEL is highly under-rated, it’s never enough
- Always listen to both sides of a story
- Nobody fits in
- Always keep one passion alive – would be the best stress buster ever
- Playing by the rules can be very monotonous
- Know your limits – set them for yourself
- The social-media life of people can be totally different from their real life
- Never stop believing in miracles
Oh ya! Never forget one golden rule – You are not as old as you think 😛 This is the youngest you will ever be!
This one is for everybody who has been a part of my life – ever. Thank you, for all the experiences. It really is, about the journey and not the destination – and every journey has some bumps, ups and downs! Still trying to figure out where I have to reach but I surely will get there.
11 Comments Add yours
well written Latika. Very true.
nicely put latika and so agree with all
Very well summed up! couldn’t agree more.
Loved it latika! 🙂
Insightful even as i brood about turning 28….
But as you said, this is the youngest we will ever be.
* GOLDEN RULE * – Lovely 🙂
Thank you everyone!
It is not a life crisis, this is WISDOM you have gained @26, bravo, keep going, stay happy cheers
When did u become a blogger?
Just trying 🙂